Organic Prepper DIY Deodorant
- Healthy – it does not contain aluminium (which is a dangerous carcinogen – read about it here)
- Organic – it needs no preservatives, no extra chemicals, nothing to poison your body
- Easy to make – the recipe is very simple and ingredients easy to get
- Cheap – every ingredient can be obtained by spending just a few bucks at the grocery store
To make this DIY Deodorant, mix the following ingredients:
- 6 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- .25 Cup (4 Tablespoons) of baking soda
- .25 Cup (4 Tablespoons) of cornstarch
- Essential oil for scent (optional) – citrus works well
You may experiment and decrease/increase the amount of baking soda vs. coconut oil.
And that’s it! It’s that simple. Please post your comments if you’ve made one and let us know what you think.